Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Fourth of July Fellow Patriots!


https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQljnKkgocTNxZKlzq1hKMMHICu0z-RsJ-gl4BhEEXDQ_jN__XCWork and study have been difficult but how pathetic are my complaints in the face of the oppressed who's labors are ever fruitless. I struggle to advance while others toil to eat! How blessed we truly are as a nation. I thank my forefathers and fellow brethren for their sacrifices and wisdom in understanding the limitless value of freedom. God bless our country! 

Here is a quote that I find particularly relevant to our times; especially given recent court decisions which have sought to exact a price upon our freedom under the false construction of "general welfare" and federal preemption: 


Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.

  -Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment